Some companies don’t want to wait around for ‘reactive’ media opportunities to come their way via Just In Time PR. So they buy a day of our time from our big sister agency, Rhizome Media. We call it Rhizome Lite.
With Rhizome Lite, there’s not a contract in sight. Hell, we know that most companies think PR agencies are full of arseholes with names like ‘Henny‘ and ‘Raff‘ — so we’re happy to move at your pace while you get to know us.
With Rhizome Lite, for example, we might:
- Secure you an opinion piece in one of your target media outlets – oh, and write it on your behalf
- Draft and ‘sell in’ a press release to your target media, whether national, trade or both
- Secure a profile of you or your company in a preferred publication or website
- Introduce you to a key journalist in your sector or from a national media outlet over coffee or lunch
- Launch a new product or service into the media via a press release and some journalist briefings
The Rhizome Lite fee structure is shown below. Want to start with just the one day? No worries at all! You’ll pay us up-front for that day of time and then, once we’ve earned your trust in the form of top-dog media coverage, you can decide to put more money in the PR meter. But it’s always your call!
Rhizome Lite Fee Structure
- 1 day – £1000+VAT
- 2 days – £1800+VAT
- 3 days – £2500+VAT
Note that when we say you buy a ‘day’ of our time, we really mean 8 hours – generally this time will be spread out across a number of days so don’t worry, you don’t have to choose one particular day! Oh, and we also keep a track of how we have spent your time – ooooh, how transparent.